Choosing a Refrigerator for Your RV Kitchen
Finding the right appliances for your RV is an essential part of creating the best space for you and your family. There are pros and cons to every RV refrigerator type. It all comes down to your preference. Two of the most important factors to consider are space and food storage.
Let’s examine all of your options:
Compact RV refrigerators are the best refrigeration option for the smallest places. They can fit right into your countertop for an efficient use of space. A compact fridge could be right for your RV if you’re looking to only store the essential items and buy more as you go.
Features of a GE Appliances compact refrigerator include:
- 5.6 cu. ft. capacity that saves valuable RV space, while maximizing food storage for essential items
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for energy efficiency
- Two shelves, small freezer shelf, and in-door can rack
- Interior lighting to easily see what’s inside
- Built-in or freestanding capability allows for flexible installation under-counter
Shop all the compact RV refrigeration options MWSS has to offer here.
12V refrigerators are in between compact and residential refrigerators in size and are built specifically for use in RVs, boats, and solar homes. They are the perfect option for anyone who has a little bit more vertical space to spare in their RV and is looking for just the right amount of food storage.
Features of a GE Appliances 12V refrigerator include:
- 12V DC Power
- 9.8 cu. ft. capacity with plenty of usable space for all the necessities, and more, when you’re on the road
- Built for battery performance with a semi-automatic defrost design that saves energy
- Deep shelves to accommodate large items
- Compressor cooling system, which means no external RV ventilation is required
- Internal LED lighting to make it easy to see what is inside
- Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves in both the fridge and freezer space to organize food storage and hold spills for easy clean-up
- Clear, humidity-controlled crisper drawers that help preserve fresh fruits and vegetables
- Clear door bins to contain spills while freeing up shelf space
Shop all the 12V DC refrigeration options MWSS has to offer here.
For those that want it all, residential refrigerators give you all the food storage and bells and whistles you could want in a fridge for your RV. MWSS offers a wide range of sizes and options for buyers to choose from. Find the one that best suits your needs in our store.
Features of GE Appliances residential refrigerators are similar to the 12V features listed above. Some other features to note are:
- Adjustable wire shelves that can handle a variety of foods
- Upfront, easy-to-use temperature controls that regulate both fresh food and freezer sections
- High-gloss handles that are easy to clean
- Cools quickly after plugging in
No matter what you’re looking for, MWSS has an RV refrigerator for you. We recommend only the best appliances for your RV kitchen and partner with companies like GE Appliances to make sure you get quality every time.